My friend, Aggie, taught me how to make this fun purse from a miniature lunch sack. It was totally fun! I made it as one of the Secret Santa gifts I mailed out this Christmas season. It was filled with chocolate, of course.
- Cut small lunch bag 4 3/8" from BOTTOM.
- Cut two pieces of coordinating cardstock at 5 3/4" x 3 5/8" and 4 7/16" x 3 5/8".
- Score the longer piece at 4 1/2". This piece becomes the back piece that folds over to make the closure.
- Glue cardstock pieces to front and back of bag and decorate as desired.
- Fill with your treat of choice!