My "Blog with Friends" gals, and I, are focusing on the theme, "Frosty Fun", today. Each of us has various types of focuses on our blogs and were able to interpret the theme as it applied. I will share more about their posts towards the bottom of this feed but let's start with my creations, shall we?
I loved the opportunity to use our Sugar Rush Stamp Set and Thin Cuts to make these delicious paper-crafted donuts. Don't they look yummy enough to eat?! I chose to title my post as "Frosted Fun" because of the perfect frosting on the donuts - and it can be any color and flavor of your choice. LOL
Here are some close-ups of the cards:
|Sprinkled with Love|
|Happy Birthday with Sprinkles on Top!|
|Donut Know How I Forgot Your Birthday|
If you love these cards and would like to have some of your own - whether you make them or I create them for you, let me know. I do kits-to-go or am happy to mail you finished cards that you can put to use by giving to that special someone.
NOW...Check out these blog titles from my Blogging Friends and go check out what they have to share. I see some tasty and valuable content. We would appreciate your sharing/liking of our posts, be it on any social media platform.
- Karen at Baking in a Tornado: "Angel Cake with Chocolate Whipped Cream and Berries"
- Kia at Language Learning Ideas: "Language Learning Activities"
- Eileen at Eileen's Perpetually Busy - "Easy Fleece Hat"
- Revonda at Spatulas on Parade: "Frosty Fun Double Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Filled Bundt Cake"
- Lydia at Cluttered Genius: "Have Fun Inside"
Have a blessed day and week!